The Certified Mechanic
Aviation GSE is on the hunt for a full-time mechanic that is an excellent self-starter that can be relied on to follow deadlines with minimal to no supervision. The ideal candidate is a leader and a team player.
- Licensed Diesel/gas heavy equipment mechanic.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in maintenance of heavy equipment shop maintaining repair and engine
- refurbish on diesel engines as required
- Basic computer skills
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and heavy machinery
- Diagnose malfunctions and execute vehicle repairs (e.g. adjust/test steering, electrical, cooling, lubricating, braking systems, drive trains, suspensions, power components, adjust/test/build engines etc.) and related assigned duties within qualification level
- Maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and overhaul heavy vehicles.
- Identify and conduct planned and unplanned maintenance, repair, overhaul, troubleshooting and testing mechanical and electronic equipment according to company standards.
- Specialize in repairing and troubleshooting of major components such as engine, transmissions and differentials, to include replacing complete assemblies, turbochargers, fuel system components etc.