The Social Media Assistant
Aviation GSE is looking for a Social Media Assistant in a full-time, career-path experience, the Social Media Assistant (SMA) will grow and reach a diverse audience with messages through social media platforms, in targeted and innovative ways. The responsible candidate will be able to Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. The SMA conveys messages about Amazing-English & Aviation GSEs activities in the field of ground support equipment supply to Airlines, Ground Handlers and FBOs. The SMA assesses the effectiveness of our social media efforts with recommendations for improvement.
- Engage new business via telephone, email and identify appropriate buyers within the target market and territory
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospect’s pain points to determine how the Company will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate client relationships and produce high-quality sales-qualified leads
- Develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in database, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards. Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to make potential customers aware of Company’s product or service.
- Pursue social media channels; write posts for Facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest;
- coordinate social media activities with Airport /Exhibition / Trade show event calendar;
- monitor effectiveness of social media efforts; recommend ways to improve and best practices;
- source, create and edit compelling images for social media and blog posts;
- Keep track of monthly/quarterly initiatives with internal and external stakeholders and forecast and report on Analytics (via Google Adwords and Google Analytics)
- increase social media presence by liking, sharing and re-tweeting posts of sponsors, followers;
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales team to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure sustainable resolution
- Effectively manage large volume of outgoing and incoming calls
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to build sustainable customer base
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to internal and external stakeholders
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- enrolled full-time in a college or university with emphasis in one of these fields: Marketing and Communications; Graphic design (using In-design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Audition, Final Cut Pro); Web design; Multi-media editing , with plans to return to full-time studies the next academic year;
- strong communication and organizational skills;
- previous experience with social media, posting content and media to the web; Joomla or other content management systems, HTML; Adobe Creative Suite / Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- strong writing, verbal, and problem solving skills, good storytelling abilities
- The candidate must have the ability to work as part of a team and independently.