The Customer Service Representative
This role represents Aviation GSE’s eyes on the industry. The responsible candidate will be able to prospect and convert qualified leads into sales. The CSR will serve as the heart of Aviation GSE’s Sales department. So the candidate must be a highly motivated, self-starter, able to learn about our company offerings and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. Preference will be given to candidates that can speak multiple languages (Spanish, Arabic, Italian etc.)
- Engage new business via telephone, email and identify appropriate buyers within the target market and territory
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospect’s pain points to determine how the Company will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate client relationships and produce high-quality sales-qualified leads
- Develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in database, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards. Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to make potential customers aware of Company’s product or service.
- Operate as the main point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- take initiative and grow business through learned industry knowledge and company offerings
- Keep track of monthly/quarterly initiatives with internal and external stakeholders and forecast key account metrics
- Ensure warranty claims are handled promptly
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure sustainable resolution
- Effectively manage large volume of outgoing and incoming calls
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to build sustainable customer base
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to internal and external stakeholders
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies