Looking to work with a passionate group that offers unlimited opportunities for growth?
AviationGSE is growing and we are looking for new full-time members to join us. Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply today:
|Categories||Full-Time Administrative (experienced)|
Aviation GSE is looking for a reliable Accounting Assistant that can perform a range of duties to assist in the daily activities of our Accounts Department. The Accounting Assistant will work closely with the Aviation GSE executive, including our CEO and VP on processing and collections of invoices, receipts, and cheques. More complicated work can include consolidations of domestic and foreign entities
The ideal candidate is…
• Extremely detail oriented, accurate and organized
• Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Quickbooks with proven ability to learn new software.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Attitude: This job requires people skills and a genuine desire to learn and service the client. A positive attitude and willingness to maintain a professional demeanour with clients and team members is essential to this position.
• Attendance – The ability to work as scheduled with punctual attendance 9:00 am-5:30 pm, Monday-Friday plus any additional hours/days necessary in order to meet business demands.
• Ensure accounting records are maintained in an orderly, current and accurate condition at all times.
If you feel you are up to the task, please do apply with your cover letter and resume. Make sure to include you resume and cover letter in your email. Due to a high volume of applicants, Aviation GSE will only contact applicants that are qualifiable for an interview